2009-04-05

IL(L) ROBERT

Today Rickard and Chris has been recording some drums, and I've been told things are going okay. However, I got sick with some stomach issues and some fever today and won't be able to attend the drum recordings tomorrow. And due to a long day's work, neither will Chris.

-But why can't Rickard record the god damn drums himself or with Dave, you say?
Well, to get the right feeling he wants at least one guitar to play along with, and Dave plays the bass.

So tomorrow we'll just take it easy, maybe I'll write some lyrics or something. There's always a risk that I get stuck in front of the TV, playing some GTA IV though...

Last but not least, I want everyone reading to join me in a little ritual:

As you read this, raise both your middle fingers and curse at my illness in whatever way you like. Some people likes the F-word, others use "darn" or something. The choice is yours, just as long as you curse at my illness. :D

Thanks!

//Robert - Straight To Nowhere

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar