2009-04-18

Progress report + Pictures!!

Hello, and sorry for the sluggish posting..

Today I'm at home in my personal studio brushing up the drums a bit and making shure everything sounds good before we start tracking guitars & bass. This is also were we will be mixing the album in a few weeks time. I'm feeling kind of empty handed at the moment as most of my stuff is in the studio right now. But I guess I don't need all of it for the matter at hand.

All of the drums are hopefully now done, with the exception of one song that is still in the writing process. If we feel we don't have time we will probably skip it, but we will make haste trying to get it done. As usual it's tricky getting all of us to the studio at the same time. So I can say there are going to be 9 tracks on this album. Who wants a 10'th? Shout at us about it in the comments below.

Now I will stop my rants and rambles and give you what the headline is so keenly promising. Pictures!!
Now some of these are kind of old, but since they have not been posted I feel like I have to share them with the world. Enjoy and I'll be seeing you around!

Hollah!
/Rickard - Stn





2 kommentarer:

  1. Bra Rickard!

    Du ser ut att sakna dina prylar ganska hårt på den översta bilden ;)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Ge oss en tionde låt! :-)

    SvaraRadera