2009-07-15

Pictures and stuff.

Hello all!
Well, we survived the Hultsfred's Festival, which is good news I suppose. I thought I would stop by and share some pictures of the event with the masses(?). We had a blast and I'll tell you, it was a really grand feeling standing on that HUGE stage, let alone playing on it! Enough babbling..








If you have any photo's or videos of your own from the show feel free to send them to us!

We have T-shirts left, so give us a shout if you would like to buy one! It's only 100 Sek + postal fee's. So what are you waiting for? If you want to know what it looks like you should check out the previous blogpost.

In other news, I have been informed that Robert is writing some lyrics! Everyone has been quite busy with other stuff so we haven't been able to put a new Video Diary up or anything - but rest assured that it is indeed coming! And we will very soon start recording some vocals! I think it will have to wait till next week though due to most of us attending the Sonisphere Festival. Lots of festivals this time time of year, but we'll be back on track pretty soon!

See you soon!
/Rickard - Stn

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar