2009-07-01

Status report.

Hello blog readers!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know what's going on in the Stn camp!

First and foremost, the bass is now done! Dave did a great job. I think we all did actually. After he was done I laid down some tambourine and various percussion on the songs. We didn't have the time for eggs and maracas but that will be recorded in the near future.

After that we moved out of the studio and back to my home based studio. Let me tell you, it was a mess in the first place, stuff everywhere!



But now things are in order again. Pictures will follow at some point. While Robert has been home writing some lyrics me and my brother Henrik have been quite busy mixing some of the material, and I can tell you that it will sound awesome!

Hopefully we will start tracking the vocals really soon. In the coming two weeks we probably will be kind of busy with rehearsing due to a pretty special show we will be doing for the kids here in Hultsfred at this years festival next Saturday at noon! We will be playing at the biggest stage(!), namely Hawaii(!!), and I bet it's going to be awesome!

We will be back with more posts very soon! Until then..

/Rickard - Straight To Nowhere

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar